2020 Workshop Registration is now OPEN!
- Workshops run May 12th – June 19th, with no workshops offered on Mondays!
- Our workshops are 45 minutes long.
- Each grade has two workshop options that fit within the Saskatchewan Science Curriculum.
- All of our workshops now involve TECH and digital literacy!
Important Booking Information
- The cost of a workshop is FREE for 2020 workshops!
- If you are closer to Saskatoon, please take a peek at our sister organization Sci-Fi. You can see their workshops HERE.
- We have updated our booking process to make it easier for both you and us!
- All registrations must be completed HERE
- Open the Teacher Handout 2020 to read the descriptions of our workshops as well as their curriculum connections.
- Choose which workshops you would like to see in each of your classes!
- Register online HERE.
- We will be in touch once your registration is confirmed. Due to the high number of registrations, we will not answer requests regarding the status of your registration.
Classroom Visits & Field Trips
Interested in booking the EYES team to visit your Coding Club? Awesome! We would LOVE to come and spend some time with your budding scientists.
Did you know that we spend two months (May & June) travelling all across Southern Saskatchewan delivering hands-on STEM workshops?
School Year (September – April) Rates:
|$1.00 / Student||45 minute session within the City of Regina|
|$1.50 / Student||45 minute session outside the City of Regina|
Please note that session availability is not guaranteed as the EYES team are all full-time students!