- Derek Frostad
- Danae Friesen
- Enisa Zanacic
- Mark Regnier
Voting members have a genuine interest in the well-being of EYES. They volunteer where needed and provide advice to the board.
The non-voting positions provide direction for the board from a broad range of perspectives.
- Chair of the Board: The chair of the board is a rotating position among board members. The chair calls meetings to order, takes minutes, and keeps records of the meetings.
- Faculty of Engineering Adviser – Dr. David deMontigny: The engineering adviser has signing authority and provides advice to the EYES Coordinator and board members.
- Faculty of Education Adviser – Vacant: The education adviser provides advice from an educational perspective.
- Faculty of Science Adviser – Vacant: The science adviser provides advice from an educational perspective.
- Professional Engineer Adviser – Sherrice Lee, P.Eng: The professional engineer adviser provides advice to the EYES Program director and board members.
- EYES Alumnae- Jordan Nixdorf: Previous EYES Program Coordinator, with a continued interest in the success and growth of EYES.
- Parent Adviser – Maria Chow The parent adviser provides advice from a parent’s point of