Registration is now OPEN! Click the below to register for EYES Summer Camps 2017!
Prior to registration, please review General Permission and Consent.
By registering your camper, you also agree to abide by the EYES three strike policy. EYES works to ensure the safety and well being of the children and staff involved in the EYES program. Please review this policy with your camper prior to attending the EYES program.
Please contact EYES at email@example.com or 306.585.5209 with any questions and concerns. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Want to know more about you campers experience? Take a look at the links below for some fast-fact information about this summer! More information will be posted as it becomes available.
This year, our satellite camps will be hosted in Esterhazy, Foam Lake, Shaunavon, Swift Current, Moose Jaw, Weyburn and more! For more information, click HERE!
– Programming – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
– Supervision provided from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
– One week = $225; Hot lunch option available for $60
– Please bring a nut and fish free lunch Monday-Thursday
– Unfortunately, no microwaves or fridges are available.
– Water fight (weather dependent) & Pizza Party on Friday
– We have new curriculum developed each year
We work hard to ensure that every child has an opportunity to take part in EYES programming. If you would love to enrol your son or daughter in our summer camp program, but find the cost of registration is an obstacle, please consider applying for financial assistance. Please return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm June 9th, 2017 to be considered.