EYES Jr. is a day camp at the University of Regina for youth who will be entering grades 2 and 3 this fall.
EYES Jr. provides hands-on activities within science, engineering and technology within a science story adventure format. The campers need to solve problems that arrive in the story. The curriculum is developed by our excellent staff but is not limited to theme days.
|Program||Discovery Story||Innovation Story||All-Stars Story|
July 31- August 4
*We operate on the holiday Monday.
We have two different stories, the Innovation Story and the Discovery Story. Each of those stories will have distinct activities and plot lines, but there are no structural differences. We just needed two names for our two weeks. The All-Stars story is combination of our Discovery and Innovation stories to end the year with a bang. If you are planning to come for two weeks, pick one Discovery Story and one Innovation Story to avoid repeating activities. If you are only planning on coming for one week, choose the week that best fits your schedule.
Drop off and Pick up
Drop off and pick up will be in the Education Building at the University of Regina, just beside the ED Auditorium. A map will be posted to show you exactly where to go.
This map will direct you to locations which are reserved for you to park in during the drop-off and pick up times, as well as the parent show on Friday for all of the summer camps.
– Programming – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
– Supervision provided from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
– One week = $225, Hot lunch option available for $60
– Please bring a nut/fish free lunch Monday-Thursday
– Unfortunately, no microwaves or fridges are available.
– Water fight (weather dependent) & Pizza Party on Friday
– We have new curriculum developed each year